Automotive Engine Oils
Drydene AllSyn 0W-20 SN Plus/GF-5 Motor Oil
DRYDENE ALLSYN 0W-20 FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is part of our most advanced full synthetic passenger car and light-duty truck engine oil series. Formulated with the ultra-premium synthetic base oils and next generation additives, this oil delivers maximum protection and performance where dexos1® Gen2 fluids are required.
DRYDENE ALLSYN 0W-20 FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is recommended for use in a wide range of vehicle and fuel types requiring GM dexos1® Gen2 approved fluids:
- Gasoline and flex fuel passenger cars, light- duty trucks, sport utility vehicles and gasoline- electric hybrids.
- Engineered to safely protect turbochargers (including TGDI units), superchargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Vehicles designed to operate on ethanol- containing fuels up to E85.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE ALLSYN FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL surpasses current API industry standards and are fully licensed by GM to meet dexos1® Gen 2, API SN and ILSAC GF-5 specifications (0W20 License #D10554HH171).
- Protects Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection (TGDI) engines that may experience Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
- Controls friction and wear more than 80% better than the latest API requirements (based on Sequence IV Wear Test).
- Maintains more consistent viscosity than previous generation chemistry which helps extend both drain intervals and engine life.
- Helps reduce fuel costs while still providing excellent protection against engine wear under the most extreme operating conditions.
- Unique additive chemistry helps form molecular bonds to reduce wear on metal-to-metal contacts in critical engine parts.
|API SN Plus, SN||Approved|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS-M2C947-B1||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|GM 4718M||Meets Requirements|
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 0W-20|
|Gravity; °API||ASTM D287||35.4|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D4052||0.846|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||42.00|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||8.48|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||172|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-46|
|Cold Cranking Simulator cP, @ °C||ASTM D5293||5740 (-35)|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 100°C, cP||ASTM D6616||5.76|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.70|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||13.0|
|Pumping Viscosity cP, @ °C||ASTM D4684||20,500 (-40)|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||7.9|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||7.42|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||40/0|