Automotive Engine Oils
Drydene AllSyn 5W-20 SN Plus/GF-5 Motor Oil
DRYDENE ALLSYN 5W-20 SN PLUS FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is part of our most advanced full synthetic passenger car and light-duty truck engine oil series. Formulated with the ultra-premium synthetic base oils and next generation additives, this oil delivers maximum protection and performance.
DRYDENE ALLSYN 5W-20 SN PLUS FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is recommended for use in a wide range of vehicle and fuel types including:
- Gasoline and flex fuel passenger cars, light- duty trucks, sport utility vehicles and gasoline- electric hybrids.
- Engineered to safely protect turbochargers (including TGDI units), superchargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Vehicles designed to operate on ethanol- containing fuels up to E85.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE ALLSYN 5W-20 SN PLUS FULL SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL surpasses current API and ILSAC industry standards to provide the very best performance:
- Protects Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection (TGDI) engines that may experience Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
- Controls friction and wear more than 80% better than the latest API requirements (based on Sequence IV Wear Test).
- Maintains more consistent viscosity than previous generation chemistry which helps extend both drain intervals and engine life.
- Helps reduce fuel costs while still providing excellent protection against engine wear under the most extreme operating conditions.
- Unique additive chemistry helps form molecular bonds to reduce wear on metal-to-metal contacts in critical engine parts.
|API SN Plus, SN||Approved|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-10797||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C945-A||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C930-A||Meets Requirements|
|Ford M2C153||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 5-W20|
|Gravity; °API||ASTM D287||34.57|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D4052||0.852|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||50.91|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||8.74|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||154|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-46|
|Cold Cranking Simulator cP, @ °C||ASTM D5293||4135 (-30)|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 100°C, cP||ASTM D6616||6.05|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.72|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||11.7|
|Pumping Viscosity cP, @ °C||ASTM D4684||16,300 (-35)|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||6.9|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||8.09|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||10/0|