Automotive Engine Oils
Drydene Syn Blend Plus 5W-20 SN Plus/GF-5
DRYDENE SYN BLEND PLUS 5W-20 SN Plus/GF-5 is formulated from highly refined paraffinic and synthetic base oils, coupled with the latest additive components to meet the most current API SN Plus/ ILSAC GF-5 requirements for passenger car engine oils. It is suitable for use both gasoline and flex-fuel engines as prescribed by the manufacturer.
DRYDENE SYN BLEND PLUS 5W-20 SN Plus/GF-5 is recommend for use is passenger cars, light-duty trucks, sport utility vehicles, boats and other four- stroke engines where API SN Plus/ILSAC GF-5 approved engine oils are required.
- Approved for use in gasoline, E-85, propane or CNG (compressed natural gas) engines where API and ILSAC approved oils are required.
- Recommended for use in gasoline engines fitted with turbochargers including turbocharged gasoline direct injection (TGDI) units.
- DRYDENE SYN BLEND PLUS 5W-20 is backward compatible for previous API and ILSAC ratings in gasoline engines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE SYN BLEND PLUS 5W-20 SN Plus/GF-5 is a premium engine oil designed to provide maximum protection against wear, thermal viscosity breakdown and corrosive deposit formation in today’s modern gasoline engines.
- Exceeds OEM requirements where API SN engine oils are required.
- High detergency and dispersancy helps keep engine components clean by removing harmful contaminants and deposits from vital engine parts.
- Unique friction-reducing additives provide improved fuel economy and reduced emissions over the life of the engine.
- Protects Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection (TGDI) that may experience Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
- API Services Categories– SN Plus, SN, SM
- ILSAC – GF-5, GF-4
- Chrysler MS-6395, MS-10797
- Ford WSS-M2C945-B1
- GM 6094M
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 5W-20|
|Gravity; °API||ASTM D287||32.36|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D4052||0.8633|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||51.34|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||8.73|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||150|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||206|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-44|
|Cold Cranking Simulator cP, @ °C||ASTM D5293||5590 (-30)|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 100°C, cP||ASTM D6616||6.06|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.65|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||13.1|
|Pumping Viscosity cP, @ °C||ASTM D4684||16,990 (-35)|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||6.9|
|Shear Stability||ASTM D6278||7.3|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||30/0|