Drydene GearALL® Heavy-Duty 80W-90 GL-5
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY 80W-90 GL-5 GEAR OIL is a high-quality multipurpose, extreme pressure gear oil designed for use in front and rear drive differential systems specifying conventional gear fluids for both service fill and top off.
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY GL-5 GEAR OILS are designed for use in a wide range of applications where conventional GL-5 fluids are recommended:
- Recommended for hypoid and bevel gears found in many rear and front differentials.
- Suitable for use in manual transmissions where GL-5 fluids are specified.
- May be used for service fills, top-off and refills in hypoid and other drive axles specifying API GL-5 gear oils.
*Can be used for as a top-off fluid in limited slip systems but not intended for filling or refilling applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY 80W-90 GL-5 GEAR OIL is blended to a unique formulation optimized to provide excellent service in all key performance areas:
- Superior torque and load handling capacity.
- Helps prevent gear chatter and slippage.
- Exceptional protection against thermal and oxidative degradation.
- Robust additives help prevent foaming, rust, corrosion and micro-pitting.
- Consistent performance in cold and hot operating environments.
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 80W-90|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||161|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||15.4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||98|
|Pour Point, °F||ASTM D97||-9|
|Flash Point, COC °F||ASTM D92||415|
|Oxidation Stability||ASTM D2893||5.6|
|Demulsibility, total free water, ml||ASTM D1401||86.3|
|Emulsion, ml||ASTM D2711||0.05|
|Rust Test||ASTM D665||Pass|
|Copper Strip, Class||ASTM D130||1|
|Foam Test||ASTM D892||TR/O|