Drydene GearALL® Heavy-Duty 80W-90 GL-5
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY 80W-90 GL-5 GEAR OIL is a high-quality multipurpose, extreme pressure gear oil designed for use in front and rear drive differential systems specifying conventional gear fluids for both service fill and top off.
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY GL-5 GEAR OILS are designed for use in a wide range of applications where conventional GL-5 fluids are recommended:
- On-highway passenger vehicles, heavy-duty trucks and buses, agricultural and farming equipment
- Recommended for hypoid and bevel gears found in many rear and front differentials.
- Suitable for use in manual transmissions where GL-5 fluids are specified.
- May be used for service fills, top-off and refills in hypoid and other drive axles specifying API GL-5 gear oils.
*Can be used for as a top-off fluid in limited slip systems but not intended for filling or refilling applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY 80W-90 GL-5 GEAR OIL is blended to a unique formulation optimized to provide excellent service in all key performance areas:
- Superior torque and load handling capacity
- Helps prevent gear chatter and slippage
- Exceptional protection against thermal and oxidative degradation
- Robust additives help prevent foaming, rust, corrosion and micro-pitting
- Consistent performance in cold and hot operating environments
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 80W-90|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||144.2|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||14.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||98|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-31|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||229|
|Rust Test||ASTM D665||Pass|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D130||1b|
|Foam Test||ASTM D892||TR/O|