Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Drydene DieselALL® HD 10W
DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD 10W is a low ash, single viscosity engine oil designed for use in older model diesel engines in both on-highway and off-highway applications as well as hydraulic systems requiring a high-zinc 10W engine oil.
DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD ENGINE 10W is recommended for use in a variety of heavy-duty diesel engine types:
- Naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged (four-stroke) requiring a single viscosity fluid.
- Older model mobile farming, mining and construction equipment.
- Formulated for older model engines operating on low, medium or high sulfur diesel fuels.
DRYDENE DIESELALL® HEAVY-DUTY 10W is suitable for use in hydraulic systems on Caterpillar® equipment where a high zinc 10W engine oil is specified as well as various manual, semi-automatic and power-shift transmissions specifying either Caterpillar TO-2 or Allison C-4 transmission fluids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD 10W is blended from premium base stocks and specific additives to provide dual-purpose performance in both crankcase and hydraulic systems.
- Detergent and dispersant additives help maintain engine cleanliness, suppress varnishing and aids in suspension of soot and contaminants in the oil.
- Robust anti-wear additives help extend regular drain intervals and overall engine life even in high operating temperature applications.
- Reliable performance in cold weather applications, especially in hydraulic systems.
- API Services Category CF
- CAT Hydraulics where Diesel Engine Oil is recommended
* – CAUTION: Drydene DieselAll® SAE 10, SAE 30, SAE 40 and SAE 50 are rated API Service Category SG. They are not suitable for use in most gasoline-powered
automotive engines built after 1993. They may not provide adequate protection against the build up of engine sludge. Consult owner’s manual before use.
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 10W|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||42.85|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||6.796|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||114|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||206|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-37|
|Zinc, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.087|
|Calcium, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.16|
|Phosphorous, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.077|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|