Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Drydene DieselALL® HD 30W
DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD 30W is a low ash, single viscosity engine oil designed for use in older model diesel engines in both on-highway and off-highway applications as well as hydraulic systems requiring a high-zinc 30W engine oil.
DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD ENGINE 30W is recommended for use in a variety of heavy-duty diesel engine types:
- Naturally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged (four-stroke) requiring a single viscosity fluid.
- Older model mobile farming, mining and construction equipment.
- Formulated for older model engines operating on low, medium or high sulfur diesel fuels.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE DIESELALL® HD 30W is blended from premium base stocks and specific additives to provide dual-purpose performance in both crankcase and hydraulic systems.
- Detergent and dispersant additives help maintain engine cleanliness, suppress varnishing and aids in suspension of soot and contaminants in the oil.
- Robust anti-wear additives help extend regular drain intervals and overall engine life even in high operating temperature applications.
- Reliable performance in cold weather applications, especially in hydraulic systems.
- API Services Categories CF-2
CAUTION: Drydene DieselAll® SAE 10, SAE 30, SAE 40 and SAE 50 are rated API Service Category SG. They are not suitable for use in most gasoline-powered
automotive engines built after 1993. They may not provide adequate protection against the build up of engine sludge. Consult owner’s manual before use.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 30W|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||91.06|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||10.92|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||106|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||208|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-29|
|Zinc, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.087|
|Calcium, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.16|
|Phosphorus, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.076|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|