Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Drydene DieselALL Plus® 10W-30 CK-4
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 10W-30 CK-4 HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL is synthetic blend diesel engine oil blended from synthetic base stocks and utilizes premium additive technology to meet the latest OEM diesel engine high temperature/high sheer performance requirements including increased fuel economy and cold weather startup.
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 10W-30 CK-4 is recommended for use on current specification on- road equipment employing low emissions technology including EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration).
- Designed specifically to provide increased fuel economy and cost savings for modern long-haul and short-haul fleets.
- Similar applications where 15W40 viscosity oils are normally used but where increased fuel economy is desired.
- Formulated to handle today’s heavy-duty turbocharged diesel engines as well as naturally aspirated models.
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 10W-30 CK-4 is well- suited for use in construction, mining and agricultural applications where ultra low sulfur diesel fuels are being run.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 10W-30 CK-4 is the next generation of CK-4 diesel engine oil. With it’s unique additive formulation and high viscosity index, it delivers unsurpassed protection in many keys areas:
- Can improve fuel savings 1-2% when following OEM extended drain interval recommendations.
- Extended drain intervals versus conventional based fleets products.
- Improved engine cleanliness and protection against deposit formation in pistons.
- Advanced protection against oxidation, acid formation and viscosity breakdown due to high- temperature applications.
- Extends the life of critical wear surfaces, gaskets and seal materials.
- ACEA– E9, E7, E4
- API Services Categories– CK-4, CJ-4
- Caterpillar®– ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
- CID– A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G
- Cummins®– 20086, CES 20081, 20077
- Detroit Diesel®– 93K222, 93K218, 93K215
- Deutz– DQC III-IOLA
- Ford– WSS-M2C171-F1, WSS-M2C171-E (Approved)
- Global- DHD-1
- JASO– DH-2
- Mack®– EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN– 3575, 270
- MB– 228.3, 228.31
- MTU– Type 2.1, Type I, Type II
- Renault®– RLD-4
- Volvo®– VDS-4.5, VDS-4, 3
Other suitable uses include (but are not limited to):
- Allison®– C-4
- CAT– TO-2
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 10W-30|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||82.01|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||12.20|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||146|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||225|
|Pour Point °F||ASTM D5950||-38|
|Cold Cranking Simulator @ -20°C, cP||ASTM D5293||6260|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.5|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||13|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||31.37|
|Zinc, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.128|
|Phosphorus, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.117|
|Calcium, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.110|
|Sulfur, wt.%||ASTM D4951||0.33|
|Magnesium, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.1|
|Molybdenum, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.0066|
|Sulfated Ash, wt.%||ASTM D874||0.98|
|Nitrogen, wt.%||ASTM D4629||0.105|
|Pumping Viscosity @ -25°C, cP||ASTM D4684||23,000|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||10|