Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Drydene DieselALL Plus® 15W40 CK-4
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W40 CK-4 HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL is synthetic blend diesel engine oil blended from synthetic base stocks and utilizes premium additive technology to meet the latest OEM diesel engine high temperature/high sheer performance requirements.
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W40 CK-4 is recommended for use on current specification on-road equipment employing low emissions technology including EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration).
- It is designed for use when extended drain intervals are desired as well as where extreme operating conditions may exist.
- Formulated to handle today’s heavy-duty turbocharged diesel engines as well as naturally aspirated models.
- Fully backward compatible to CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4 and prior API specifications.
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W40 CK-4 is well suited for use in construction, mining and agricultural applications where ultra low sulfur diesel fuels are being run.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W40 CK-4 is the next generation of CK-4 diesel engine oil. With its unique additive formulation and high viscosity index, it delivers unsurpassed protection in many key areas:
- Helps extend oil drain intervals (ODI) in conjunction with OEM recommendations.
- Improved engine cleanliness and protection against deposit formation in pistons.
- Advanced protection against oxidation, acid formation and viscosity breakdown due to high-temperature applications.
- Extends the life of critical wear surfaces, gaskets and seal materials.
- Low-ash fomulation helps control fouling of exhaust after-treatment devices, extending useful life while lowering long-term operating
- ACEA– E9, E7, E4
- API Services Categories– CK-4, CJ-4
- API Services Categories– SN, SM
- Caterpillar®– ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
- CID– A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G
- Cummins®– 20086, CES 20081, 20077
- Detroit Diesel®– 93K222, 93K218, 93K215
- Ford– WSS-M2C171-F1, WSS-M2C171-E (Approved)
- JASO– DH-2
- Mack®– EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN– 3575, 270
- MTU– Type 2.1, Type I, Type II
- Renault®– RLD-4
- Volvo®– VDS-4.5, VDS-4, 3
Other suitable uses include (but are not limited to):
- Allison®– C-4
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 15W-40|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||116.3|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||15.68|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||144|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||226|
|Pour Point °F||ASTM D5950||-36|
|Cold Cranking Simulator @ -20°C, cP||ASTM D5293||5398|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||4.4|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||9.0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||30.57|
|Zinc, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.128|
|Phosphorus, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.117|
|Calcium, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.110|
|Sulfur, wt.%||ASTM D4951||0.33|
|Magnesium, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.1|
|Molybdenum, wt.%||ASTM D5185||0.0066|
|Sulfated Ash, wt.%||ASTM D874||0.99|
|Nitrogen, wt.%||ASTM D4629||0.105|
|Pumping Viscosity @ -25°C, cP||ASTM D4684||21,600|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||10|