Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Drydene DieselALL® SYN 5W40 CK-4
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL is a premium synthetic engine oil formulated from 100% synthetic base stocks and the most advanced additives available to deliver unmatched performance, extended drain intervals and maximum fuel savings for both turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines.
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 is recommended for use on current specification on- road equipment employing low emissions technology including EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration).
- Engineered to withstand the rigors of extreme service requirements over a wide temperature range.
- Mobile and stationary off-road equipment in mixed fleet operations.
- Current on-highway vehicles operating at both high and low speeds.
- Suitable for us in place of both mineral and synthetic 15W-40 CK-4 and CJ-4 fluids where severe low temperature applications may occur.
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 meets or exceeds the latest API and ACEA requirements for diesel engine application along with most current OEM specifications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 provides unsurpassed protection and fuel savings through its superior additive and synthetic base oil chemistry.
- Provides excellent oxidation stability which reduces the build up of sludge in low temperatures and harmful high-temperature deposits
- Helps reduce scuffing and varnishing in cylinder bores and other critical engine components.
- Advanced protection against oxidation, acid formation and viscosity breakdown due to high- temperature applications.
- Easier start up in low temperature environments which help reduce engine wear.
- Helps reduce operating costs with extended drain capabilities.
- Low-ash formulation helps control fouling of exhaust after-treatment devices, extending useful life while lowering long-term operating costs.
- ACEA– E9, E7, E4
- API Services Categories– CK-4, CJ-4
- API Services Categories– SN, SM
- Caterpillar®– ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
- CID– A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G
- Cummins®– 20086, CES 20081, 20077
- Detroit Diesel®– 93K222, 93K218, 93K215
- Deutz– DQC III-IOLA
- Ford– WSS-M2C171-F1, WSS-M2C171-E (Approved)
- Global– DHD-1
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 5W-40|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||87.79|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||14.77|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||179|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||226|
|Pour Point °F||ASTM D5950||-46|
|Cold Cranking Simulator @ -20°C, cP||ASTM D5293||6530|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.8|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||33.59|
|Pumping Viscosity @ -25°C, cP||ASTM D4684||24,100|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||10|