Drydene AW Hydraulic 46
DRYDENE AW HYDRAULIC FLUID 46 is a long-life blend of highly refined base stocks and premium additives formulated to provide excellent protection against wear and oxidation over a wide range of pumps, motors and wide range of hydraulic systems.
DRYDENE AW HYDRAULIC FLUIDS are recommended for use in the following applications:
- Piston, vane and gear pumps.
- Industrial hydraulic systems and related components.
- Mobile equipment including cranes, excavators and mining implements.
- Industrial gear and bearing sets requiring rust and oxidation inhibited fluids.
- Marine applications where ISO HM category fluids are recommended.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE AW HYDRAULIC FLUID 46 provides excellent performance across a wide range of applications and temperature ranges:
- Premium anti-wear additives provide maximum protection to heavily-loaded surfaces helping to extend equipment life.
- Minimal viscosity change in both low and high temperature applications.
- Rapid water separation which helps minimize the effects of rust and corrosion.
- Fortified with anti-foaming agents to reduce air entrainment which also aids in water separation.
- Extended service life (5000 hour TOST) reduces unit maintenance costs.
- ASTM D6158
- Bosch Rexroth
- Cincinnati/MAG IAS P-70 (AW 46)
- DIN 51524 Part 1, 2, 3
- General Motors LS-2
- JCMAS HK
- Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton I-286-S, M-2950-S
- US Steel 127, 136
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||ISO 46|
|Gravity; °API||ASTM D287||31.48|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D4052||0.8690|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||45.62|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||6.97|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||110|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||226|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-34|
|Oxidation Hours||ASTM D943||5000|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.042|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.034|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.070|