Drydene Multi-Viscosity Hydraulic Fluid
DRYDENE MULTI-VISCOSITY AW 46 is a premium anti-wear hydraulic fluid designed to perform over a wide range of temperatures in hydraulic systems for both mobile and stationary equipment. It is well- suited for use in both low and high temperature environments.
DRYDENE MULTI-VISCOSITY AW 46 is recommended for use in piston, vane or gear-type hydraulic pumps in industrial, mobile and other types of heavy-duty equipment.
- May be used to replace single viscosity hydraulic fluids where improved performance is preferred.
- High viscosity index and low pour point are ideal for both extremely low and high temperature settings.
- Suitable for use as a general-purpose fluid where standard R&O or straight mineral oils are recommended.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE MULTI-VISCOSITY AW 46 delivers extended performance and protection to critical components using modern base oil and additive chemistry to achieve smooth and efficient operation:
- Multi-viscosity formulation reduces seasonal fluid changes based on temperature conditions.
- High viscosity index helps maintain consistent viscosity over a broad range of operating temperatures.
- Enhanced additive package bolsters oxidation resistance and metal-to-metal wear minimization.
- Foam reducers allow for complete lubrication and smooth performance throughout the operating system.
- Low pour point exceeds those of most standard, single viscosity hydraulic fluids, making DRYDENE MULTI-VISCOSITY AW 46 an ideal choice for low temperature applications.
- Bosch Rexroth
- DIN 51524, Part 1,2,3
- General Motors LS-2
- JCMAS HK
- Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton I-286-S, M-2950-S
- US Steel 127, 136
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||ISO 46 (MV)|
|Gravity; °API||ASTM D287||33.08|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D4052||0.8596|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||44.88|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||7.91|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||147|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-41|
|Oxidation Hours||ASTM D943||5,000|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.042|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.035|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.072|