Drydene TransALL® HD Transmission Fluid
DRYDENE TRANSALL® HD TRANSMISSION FLUID is premium fluid for use in passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions. It is specially formulated which advanced friction modifiers to provide smooth operation and long service life in both automotive and other applications requiring a multi-purpose transmission fluid.
DRYDENE TRANSALL® HD TRANSMISSION FLUID is recommended for use in a wide range of transmission and power transfer applications:
- Suitable for use in passenger cars and light- duty trucks where the GM DEXRON® III or Ford Mercon® fluids are specified
- Power steering units specifying automatic transmission fluid.
- Heavy-duty trucks, buses, coaches and off- highway vehicles.
- Hydrostatic transmissions and hydraulic systems specifying automatic transmission fluid.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE TRANSALL® HD TRANSMISSION FLUID is and blend of premium base oils and specially selected additives and friction modifiers to provide smooth performance, thermal stability and wear protection.
- Protects vital transmission components against sludge, varnish and harmful deposit formations that can reduce useful life and performance.
- Heavy-duty antioxidant, anti-wear and viscosity improver additive package ensures smooth, consistent shifting in both low and high temperature settings.
- Shear stable chemistry helps to extend service life and maintenance intervals in both light duty and heavy-duty/heavily loaded transmissions.
- Allison C-4, TES-389
- DEXRON III G/H, DEXRON II, DEXRON, AW 1
- MERCON Ford ESP-M2C166-H
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||TRANSALL HD ATF|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||35.70|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||7.39|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||180|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, cP||ASTM D2983||18,500|
|Copper Strip Corrosion (3 hrs @ 100°C)||ASTM D130||1B|
|Foam Test||ASTM D892||<100/ml|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||32.97|
|Hydrolytic Stability Test||ASTM D2619||Pass|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-50|
|Rust Protection||ASTM D665A||Pass|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D4052||0.8604|
|Sundstrand Axial Piston Pump||Pass|