Drydene TransAll® Syn 50W
DRYDENE TRANSALL® SYN 50W is a premium manual transmission fluid formulated from synthetic base oils and the most up-to-date additives to meet the most rigorous demands of modern extended-drain manual transmissions found in both on and off-highway equipment.
DRYDENE TRANSALL® SYN 50W is recommended for use in a variety of heavy-duty transmission applications:
- Heavy-duty manual transmissions where extended service intervals are required.
- On-highway light and heavy-duty trucks, buses and vans.
- Off-highway segments including construction, mining and agriculture.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
DRYDENE TRANSALL® SYN 50W is designed to maintain exceptional cleanliness all-season performance under even the most extreme conditions.
- Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability help protect critical system parts and extend transmission life.
- Resilient metal-on-metal wear protection even in low-temperature applications.
- Inhibits the formation of sludge and varnish within vital componentry.
- Compatible with most modern engine seal and gasket materials
Eaton Roadranger (E500)
Mack TO-A Plus
Eaton PS-164 rev 7
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 50W|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||139|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||17.4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||145|
|Pour Point, °F||ASTM D97||-49|
|Flash Point, °F||ASTM D92||455|
|Foam Sequences I, II, III||ASTM D892||Pass|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, cP||ASTM D2983||107,400|