Drydene Universal Tractor Fluid
DRYDENE UNIVERSAL TRACTOR FLUID is a premium, multi-use transmission/hydraulic fluid designed for use in tractors, agricultural equipment and various mobile off-road applications where common fluid reservoirs are used.
DRYDENE UNIVERSAL TRACTOR FLUID is recommended for use in most common hydraulic and transmission fluid applications for farm tractors and mobile off- road equipment:
- Tractor transmissions
- Tractor hydraulic systems
- Hydrostatic drive units
- Power take-off units
- Wet (oil immersed) brake systems
- Farm implement final-drive units
DRYDENE UNIVERSAL TRACTOR FLUID also meets API GL-4 gear oil specifications, SAE 10W30 viscosity and API Service Classification SF/CC.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRYDENE UNIVERSAL TRACTOR FLUID is engineered to operate as a multi-functional fluid providing maximum performance to each critical application area:
- Superior extreme pressure (EP) and anti- wear (AW) protection in hydraulic pumps, transmissions and drive units.
- Controls PTO chatter and clutch performance with enhanced friction additives.
- Provides exceptional rust and corrosion protection even to units operating in extreme temperature or environmental conditions.
- Enhances operator comfort by smoothing gear shift performance, quieting PTO engagement, minimizing PTO chatter and brake system noise.
- Excellent low-temperature performance over extended periods.
- ABEX/Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- AGCO XL
- Allison C-4, C-3, C2
- API GL-4
- Case JIC 144, 145
- Case MS-1210 1209, 1207, 1204
- CAT TO-2
- Deutz, Allis-Chalmers Power Fluid 821
- Ford New Holland M2C41A,B, M2C48B, M2C53A
- Ford New Holland M2C86B, M2C134A,B,C,D (NH-410B)
- Grove Manufacturing Hydraulic Fluid
- Hesston-Fiat AF-87, Oilofiat Tutela Multi-F
- International Harvester Hy-Tran B-6
- John Deere J20C/J21A
- Kubota UDT
- Massey Ferguson M-1110, M-1127, M-1127A
- Massey Ferguson M-1129, M-1129A, M-1135
- Massey Ferguson M-1143, M1145
- MAT 3525, 3505
- Oliver/White 0-1826, 01766, 01722
- Sauer/Danfoss (Sunstrand) Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
- Sperry Vickers M-2950-S Mobil Hydraulics 1-286-S Industrial Hydraulics
- Steiger Hyd-Trans SEMS 17001
- Valmet, Yanmar, New Idea, Leyland, Belarus & Fiat
- Versatile Gear and Hyd-Trans
- Vickers 35VQ25
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||60.87|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||9.54|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||140|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-41|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -35°C, cP||ASTM D2983||37,500|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), ml||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||<25/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), ml||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||<50/0|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), ml||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||<25/0|
|High Temp Foaming, static foam Nitrogen, wt%||ASTM D6082 (Opt. A)||<30/0|
|Zinc||ASTM D5185||low zinc|