Hailing from York, Pennsylvania, Rick Eckert is a veteran of the Dirt Late Model scene and a Dirt Late Model Hall of Famer. Eckert raced in the World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series show from 2004 to the end of the 2018 season, and has only raced in the former Short Track Auto Racing Stars and Hav-A-Tampa DirtCar Series. “Scrub” has amassed dozens of national wins and continues his winning ways regionally. His career highlights include:
- 2011 World of Outlaws Late Model Champion
- 2010 Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Points Champion
- 2001 & 2002 Xtreme DirtCar Series National Points Champion
- 37 Career World of Outlaws Late Model Series Wins
- 18 Career Xtreme DIRTcar (Hav-A-Tampa) Series Wins
- 11 Career Renegade STARS Series Wins
- 3 Career Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Wins
Join the team Drydene email newsletter!
Get the latest on DRF and Team Drydene by signing up for our newsletter. If you would like to inquire about DRF products, please use our contact form and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from Drydene Performance Products. You may unsubscribe from receiving emails from us at any time by using the Unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.