Drydene AllSyn 0W-20 SP/GF-6A Motor Oil
DRYDENE ALLSYN SYNTHETIC 0W-20 SP/GF-6A MOTOR OIL is our most advanced full synthetic passenger car and light-duty truck engine oil series. Formulated with the ultra-premium synthetic base oils and next generation additives, ALLSYN 0W-20 delivers maximum protection and performance where dexos1® Gen 2 fluids are required.
Volumes5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, 6 Gal EcoPk, 6/1 Qt Case, Bulk
DRYDENE ALLSYN SYNTHETIC 0W-20 SP/GF-6A MOTOR OIL is recommended for use in a wide range of vehicle and fuel types requiring GM dexos1® Gen 2 approved fluids:
- Gasoline and flex fuel (up to E85) passenger cars, light-duty trucks, sport utility vehicles and gasoline-electric hybrids.
- Engineered to safely protect engines fitted with turbochargers (including TGDI engines), superchargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Engines and manufacturers specifying an API SP/ILSAC GF-6A or dexos1® Gen2 approved engine oil
- API SP, SN Plus, SN
- ILSAC GF-6A dexos1® Gen2
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C947-B1
- Ford WSS-M2C962-A1
- GM 4718M
- GM 6094M
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE ALLSYN SYNTHETIC 0W-20SP/GF-6A MOTOR OIL is formulated to surpass API SP and ILSAC GF-6A industry standards in order to meet the ever-increasing performance and emissions requirements of today’s technologically advanced
- Protects Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection (TGDI) engines that may experience Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
- Improved control of sludge, high temperature deposit formation and viscosity increase than previous generation gasoline engine oils
- Robust anti-wear and friction control additives hep protect timing chains and valvtrains from stretching and surface degradation
- Maintains more consistent viscosity than previous generation chemistry which helps extend both drain intervals and engine life.
- Helps reduce fuel costs while still providing excellent protection against engine wear under the most extreme operating conditions.
AllSyn synthetic engine oils are backward compatible to previous API and ILSAC specifications
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 0W-20|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||44.7|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||8.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||170|
|Flash Point °C/°F||ASTM D92||226/439|
|Pour Point °C/°F||ASTM D5950||-45/-49|
|Cold Cranking Simulator cP, @ °C||ASTM D5293||5750 (-30)|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.7|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12.0|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||20/0|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896 (Opt A)||7.9|