Drydene AllTec™ Elite 5W-20 Synthetic Motor Oil
DRYDENE ALLTEC™ ELITE 5W-20 SP/GF-6A MOTOR OIL is our most advanced full synthetic passenger car and light-duty truck engine oil. Formulated with the ultra-premium synthetic base oils and next generation additives, ALLSYN 5W-20 deliver maximum protection and performance where an API SP/ILSAC GF-6A approved oil is specified.
Volumes5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, 6 Gal EcoPk, 6/1 Qt Case, Bulk
DRYDENE ALLTEC™ ELITE 5W-20 SP/GF-6A SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL is recommended for use in a wide range of vehicle and fuel types:
- Gasoline and flex fuel (up to E85) passenger cars, light-duty trucks, sport utility vehicles and gasoline-electric hybrids
- Engineered to safely protect engines fitted with turbochargers (including TGDI engines), superchargers and emission control system catalysts
- Engines and manufacturers specifying an API SP/ILSAC GF-6A approved engine oil
- API SP, SN Plus, SN
- ILSAC GF-6A
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C947-B1
- Ford WSS-M2C962-A1
- GM 6094M
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE ALLTEC™ ELITE 5W-20 SP/GF-6A MOTOR OIL is formulated to surpass API
SP and ILSAC GF-6A industry standards in order to meet the ever-increasing performance and emissions requirements of today’s technologically advanced engine systems:
• Protects Turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection (TGDI) engines that may experience Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI).
• Improved control of sludge, high temperature deposit formation and viscosity increase than previous generation gasoline engine oils
• Robust anti-wear and friction control additives hep protect timing chains and valvetrains from stretching and surface degradation
• Maintains more consistent viscosity than previous generation chemistry which helps extend both drain intervals and engine life.
• Helps reduce fuel costs while still providing excellent protection against engine wear under the most extreme operating conditions.
ALLTEC™ ELITE synthetic engine oils are backward compatible to previous API and ILSAC specifications
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 5W-20|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||48.9|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||8.7|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||158|
|Pour Point °C/°F||ASTM D5950||-45/-49|
|Cold Cranking Simulator cP, @ °C||ASTM D5293||4460 (-30)|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.7|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||11.8|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||10/0|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896 (Opt A)||7.1|