Drydene DieselALL® 15W-40 CK-4/SN
DRYDENE DIESELALL® 15W40 CK-4 HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL is a superior engine oil formulated with the latest additive technology to protect and extend the life of hard-working engines.
Volumes3/1 Gal Case, 5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE DIESELALL® 15W40 CK-4 is recommended for use on current specification on-road equipment running ultra low sulfur diesel fuel and employing low emissions technology including EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and/or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration).
- Ideal for use in diesel engines requiring Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) or older units running low sulfur content fuels up to 500ppm.
- Designed for on-highway long-haul fleets, off-road applications such as mining, agriculture and heavy construction vehicles.
- Fully backward compatible to CJ-4 and previous API specifications.
Do you operate a mixed fleet? No problem. DRYDENE DIESELALL® 15W-40 CK-4 is well-suited for use where operators want to consider performance and economics with one fluid
- ACEA– E9, E7, E4
- API Services Categories– CK-4, CJ-4
- API Services Categories– SN, SM
- Caterpillar®– ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
- Chrysler/Fiat– MS-10902
- CID- A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G
- Cummins®– CES 20086, CES 20081, CES 20077
- Detroit Diesel®– 93K222, 93K218, 93K215
- Deutz- DQC III-IOLA
- Ford- WSS-M2C171-F1, WSS-M2C171-E (Approved)
- Global- DHD-1
- JASO- DH-2
- Mack®– EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN- 3575, 3275, 270
- MB– 228.3, 228.31
- MTU- Type 2.1, Type I, Type II
- Renault®– RLD-4
- Volvo®– VDS-4.5, VDS-4, 3
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE DIESELALL® 15W-40 CK-4 is specifically designed to meet today’s rigid low emissions and increased fuel economy standards in hard-working diesel engines:
- Utilizing ALL Technology® chemistry and premium base oil, DieselAll® 15W-40 keeps engines clean and free of excess contaminants during operation.
- Effectively controls soot to help prevent abrasion and wear of vital valve train components.
- Reduces diesel particulate filters (DPF) blockage to facilitate more efficient combustion and fuel economy.
- Protects against cylinder wear, oxidation, sludge formation and thermal breakdown which can lead to costly repairs and downtime.
- Fortified to provide superior sheer stability performance and viscosity retention even under heavy loading.
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||117|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||15.7|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||142|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||215|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-37|
|Cold Cranking Simulator @ -20°C, cP||ASTM D5293||5600|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||4.25|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||10|
|Zinc, wt %||ASTM D5185||0.128|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.98|
|Pumping Viscosity @ -25°C, cP||ASTM D4684||20,000|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||10|