Drydene DieselALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 HEAVY DUTY ENGINE OIL is a premium synthetic engine oil formulated from 100% synthetic base stocks and the most advanced additives available to deliver unmatched performance, extended drain intervals and maximum fuel savings for both turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines.
Volumes5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 is recommended for use on current specification on- road equipment employing low emissions technology including EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration).
- Engineered to withstand the rigors of extreme service requirements over a wide temperature range.
- Mobile and stationary off-road equipment in mixed fleet operations.
- Current on-highway vehicles operating at both high and low speeds.
- Suitable for us in place of both mineral and synthetic 15W-40 CK-4 and CJ-4 fluids where severe low temperature applications may occur.
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 meets or exceeds the latest API and ACEA requirements for diesel engine application along with most current OEM specifications.
- ACEA– E9, E7, E4
- API Services Categories– CK-4, CJ-4
- API Services Categories– SN, SM
- Caterpillar®– ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
- CID– A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G
- Cummins®– 20086, CES 20081, 20077
- Detroit Diesel®– 93K222, 93K218, 93K215
- Deutz– DQC III-IOLA
- Ford– WSS-M2C171-F1, WSS-M2C171-E (Approved)
- Global– DHD-1
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE DIESELALL® SYN 5W-40 CK-4 provides unsurpassed protection and fuel savings through its superior additive and synthetic base oil chemistry.
- Provides excellent oxidation stability which reduces the build up of sludge in low temperatures and harmful high-temperature deposits
- Helps reduce scuffing and varnishing in cylinder bores and other critical engine components.
- Advanced protection against oxidation, acid formation and viscosity breakdown due to high- temperature applications.
- Easier start up in low temperature environments which help reduce engine wear.
- Helps reduce operating costs with extended drain capabilities.
- Low-ash formulation helps control fouling of exhaust after-treatment devices, extending useful life while lowering long-term operating costs.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 5W-40|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||87.8|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||14.8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||177|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||226|
|Pour Point °F||ASTM D5950||-46|
|Cold Cranking Simulator @ -20°C, cP||ASTM D5293||6530|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.8|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||33.59|
|Pumping Viscosity @ -25°C, cP||ASTM D4684||24,100|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||10|