Drydene Radias® MV 46 Hydraulic Fluid
DRYDENE RADIAS® MV 46 is a premium multi-viscosity hydraulic fluid designed to perform over a wide range of temperatures in hydraulic systems for both mobile and stationary equipment. It is well suited for use in both low and high temperature environments.
Volumes5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE RADIAS® MV 46 is recommended for use in piston, vane or gear-type hydraulic pumps in industrial, mobile and other types of heavy-duty equipment.
- May be used to replace single viscosity hydraulic fluids where improved performance is preferred.
- High viscosity index and low pour point are ideal for both extremely low and high temperature settings.
- Suitable for use as a general-purpose fluid where standard R&O or straight mineral oils are recommended.
- Bosch Rexroth
- DIN 51524, Part 1,2,3
- General Motors LS-2
- JCMAS HK
- Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton I-286-S, M-2950-S
- US Steel 127, 136
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE RADIAS® MV 46 delivers extended performance and protection to critical components using modern base oil and additive chemistry to achieve smooth and efficient operation:
- Multi-viscosity formulation reduces seasonal fluid changes based on temperature conditions.
- High viscosity index helps maintain consistent viscosity over a broad range of operating temperatures.
- Enhanced additive package bolsters oxidation resistance and metal-to-metal wear minimization.
- Foam reducers allow for complete lubrication and smooth performance throughout the operating system.
- Low pour point exceeds those of most standard, single viscosity hydraulic fluids, making DRYDENE MULTI-VISCOSITY AW 46 an ideal choice for low temperature applications.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||ISO 46 (MV)|
|Gravity; °API||ASTM D287||33.08|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D4052||0.8596|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||44.88|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||7.91|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||147|
|Pour Point °C||ASTM D5950||-41|
|Oxidation Hours||ASTM D943||5,000|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.042|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.035|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.072|