Drydene Retraplex® Topaz EP 2 Grease
DRYDENE RETRAPLEX® TOPAZ EP 2 GREASE is a premium heavy duty multi-purpose grease designed for use in medium to moderate load applications where added protection for extreme pressure and high operating temperatures is needed.
Volumes10/14 oz Case, 120 Lb Keg, 35 Lb Pail, 400 Lb Drum
DRYDENE RETRAPLEX® TOPAZ EP 2 GREASE can be used in a wide variety of both automotive and heavy equipment applications especially where product consolidation is desired.
- Passenger cars and pickup trucks
- Disc brakes and wheel bearings
- Over-the-road trucks and buses
- Agricultural equipment
- Off-road equipment
Other applicable uses may exist. Please contact Drydene Performance Products, Inc. for more information.
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE RETRAPLEX® TOPAZ EP 2 GREASE is built with superior extreme pressure and anti-wear additives to ensure consistent performance across a variety of applications and operating conditions.
- Optimal extreme pressure and temperature operations, especially disk brake bearings
- High dropping point
- Excellent thermal and shear stability
- Protection against wear and corrosion
- Outstanding year-round performance in both low and high temperatures
- Proprietary inhibitors resist oxidation and leakage
All stated physical properties are typical of standard production and may vary.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||Onyx EP 2|
|Thickener Type||ASTM D128||Lithium Complex|
|Penetration @ 77°F, 60 Strokes||ASTM D217||265 – 295|
|Dropping Point, °F||ASTM D2265||525 min|
|Base Oil Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||ASTM D445||100|
|Timken OK Load, lbs||ASTM D2509||60|
|Four Ball EP Weld Point, kg||ASTM D2596||400|
|Four Ball EP Load Wear Index||ASTM D2596||30|
|Four Ball Wear Scar, mm||ASTM D2266||0.6 max|
|Water Washout @ 175°F||ASTM 1264||0.5|