DRYDENE TRX™ PCMO SYNTHETIC 0W-20
DRYDENE TRX™ PCMO SYNTHETIC 0W-20 MOTOR OIL is built to provide maximum protection and performance in today’s most advanced passenger car and light-duty truck engines. Built from full synthetic base stocks and premium additives, TRX PCMO Synthetic Motor Oils are designed to reduce oil consumption and resist viscosity breakdown.
DRYDENE TRX™ products are only available in select areas of the U.S.
Volumes330 Gal Tote, 5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE TRX PCMO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS are recommended for use in a wide range of vehicle and fuel types s including gasoline and flex fuel (up to E85), passenger cars, light-duty trucks, sport utility vehicles and gasoline-electric hybrids.
TRX PCMO oils meet or exceed the performance requirements of the following OEM specifications:
Ford WSS-M2C947-B1, WSS-M2C962-A1
GM 6094M, 4718M
**- Drydene TRX PCMO Synthetic 0W-20 meets the performance requirements of dexos1® Gen2 but does not carry formal licensing from General Motors.
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE TRX PCMO SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS surpass API SP and ILSAC GF-6A industry standards to meet the stringent performance and emissions requirements of today’s advanced engine systems:
• Protects turbocharged gasoline direct injection engines that may experience Low-Speed Pre-Ignition
• Controls sludge formation, high temperature deposit formation and viscosity increase
• Anti-wear and friction control additives help protect timing chains and valvetrains from stretching and surface degradation
• Maintains more consistent viscosity than previous generation motor oils
• Helps reduce fuel costs while still providing excellent protection against engine wear
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||44.8|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||8.4|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||166|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D5950||-45|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||2.70|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12.9|
|Cold Crank Simulator @ °C, cP||ASTM D5293||5750 (-35)|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||ASTM D2986||7.9|