Drydene Vanform™ S
DRYDENE VANFORM™ S is a solvent-based vanishing fluid intended for use in light gauge drawing, stamping blanking and end sheet production. It its rapid evaporation performs well on copper, steel and aluminum and will not stain bare metal or painted surfaces.
Volumes330 Gal Tote, 5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum
DRYDENE VANFORM S is a versatile fluid that can be used for both drawing and stamping operations where non-staining surface films are desired:
• Ideal for fin stamping and end sheet production where coils or surfaces are not cleaned prior to coating or painting
• May be applied by painting, spraying, dipping, brushing, rolling or flooding
• Product should be tested ahead of final painting/coating to ensure surface compatibility
Vanform S should not be mixed with water, solvents or other fluids.
It is designed to be applied as received.
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE VANFORM S is formulated to provide rapid drying and clean evaporation on metal surfaces:
• Compatible with most painting and brazing operations
• Leaves no stain/residue behind on machinery or die surfaces
• Non-gumming formula
• Disperses quickly and evenly across treated surfaces
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||VANFORM S|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D891||0.77|
|Flash Point, °F||ASTM D97||142|
|Viscosity @ 40°C||ASTM D445||2.5|