Drydene Versolsyn™ Prime
DRYDENE VERSOLSYN™ PRIME is a water-soluble synthetic coolant designed for heavy-duty machining operations of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Versolsyn Prime delivers excellent cooling and whetting to machine tool surfaces and maintains superior lubricity versus conventional and synthetic blend coolants at the tool/chip interface even during extreme pressure machining and grinding.
Volumes330 Gal Tote, 5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum
DRYDENE VERSOLSYN PRIME is recommended for machining processes of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals most including brass, bronze, copper and aluminums.
• Drilling and tapping
Versolsyn Prime is typically diluted with water at 5% – 10% depending on the application metal type
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE VERSOLSYN PRIME derives is exceptional performance capabilities from a carefully formulated combination of synthetic base oils and resilient polymers that stand up to the most severe machining processes:
• Excellent EP performance without the use of chlorine, sulfur or phosphorus
• Efficient rejection of tramp oil which helps maintain coolant quality and reduce smoking at the tool/chip interface
• Fortified with power corrosion inhibitors that are ideal for most metal types including brass, copper, bronze and aluminum
• Clean, low foaming formula helps prevent fluid loss and excess debris buildup at the machining surface
• Long sump life helps extend changeout intervals and reduce operating costs
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||VERSOLSYN PRIME|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D891||1.06|
|pH @ 10%||ASTM D1172||8.8 – 9.5|