Drydene Vertax® XL
DRYDENE VERTAX™ XL is a premium synthetic oil designed for carbide grinding operations and other general metalworking processes. Its specialized synthetic formula protects against cobalt leaching that can adversely affect surface integrity. Powerful inhibitors help reduce oxidation and air entrapment to deliver superior surface finishes.
Volumes330 Gal Tote
DRYDENE VERTAX™ XL is designed for carbide grinding applications but can also be used in a variety of other metalworking processes and general machining operations including:
• Grinding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
• General machining operations: honing, drilling, turning, milling
DRYDENE VERTAX XL is designed to be used as received and without dilution in water, oil or any other fluid for best results.
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE VERTAX™ XL’s synthetic formula contains powerful inhibitors to prevent cobalt leaching in order to maintain strong carbide and coating bonds. Robust wetting agents help keep tool and work surfaces cooler than traditional petroleum-based fluids.
• Optimized extreme pressure additive system delivers superior surface finishes without the use of chlorine and sulfur which also makes disposal less costly
• High flash point and low odor formula make for safer handling and operator comfort
• Clear, colorless fluid will not impair operator vision while grinding or machining work surfaces
• Lowers overall operating costs by extending tool life and reducing oil consumption
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||VERTAX XL
|Appearance||Visual||Clear, bright liquid|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F||ASTM D891||0.8024|
|Viscosity @ 40° C||ASTM D445||5.4|
|Flash Point, °F||ASTM D97||320|