Drydene CompressALL® SYN B/RF 32
DRYDENE COMPRESSALL® SYN B/RF synthetic refrigeration oils are formulated from premium diakyl benzene base oils to provide maximum protection against wear, oxidation, rust and corrosion.
Volumes55 Gal Drum
DRYDENE COMPRESSALL® SYN B/RF synthetic refrigeration oil are built to meet the strict requirements of most modern refrigeration and air conditioning systems. They are best suited for use in the following industrial applications:
- Refrigeration compressors and systems using:
- R-717 (Ammonia – NH3)
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE COMPRESSALL® SYN B/RF synthetic refrigeration oil provides numerous performance benefits to industrial refridgeration and air conditioning systems:
- Exceptional wear and rust protection which helps reduce long-term maintenance costs and can extend equipment life.
- Superior high temperature and chemical stability
- Thermo-oxidative stability helps to control deposits in evaporation tubes and improves both heat transfer and oil life.
- Is compatible with elastomers and materials of construction commonly used in refrigeration systems.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||B/RF 32|
|ISO Grade||ATSM D2422||32|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||32|
|Pour Point, °C/°F||ASTM D97||-40/-40|
|Floc Point, °C/°F||ASH-86||-64-83|
|Total Acid Number, mg KOH/g||ASTM D974||0.02|
|Moisture, ppm (low temp miscibility, 10% oil, °C)||ASTM D1533||30|
|Flash Point, °C/°F||ASTM D92||175/347|
|Dielectric, KV – Min||ASTM D877||40|