Drydene DieselALL Plus® 15W-40 CK-4
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W40 CK-4 is synthetic blend diesel engine oil blended from synthetic base stocks and utilizes premium additive technology to meet the latest OEM diesel engine high temperature/high sheer performance requirements.
Volumes3/1 Gal Case, 5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W40 CK-4 is recommended for use on current specification on-road equipment employing low emissions technology including EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filtration).
- It is designed for use when extended drain intervals are desired as well as where extreme operating conditions may exist.
- Formulated to handle today’s heavy-duty turbocharged diesel engines as well as naturally aspirated models.
- Fully backward compatible to CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4 and prior API specifications.
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W40 CK-4 is well suited for use in construction, mining and agricultural applications where ultra low sulfur diesel fuels are being run.
**- Denotes formal OEM approval
ACEA- E9, E7, E4
API Services Categories- CK-4
Cummins®- CES 20086 **
Detroit Diesel®- 93K222 **
Deutz- DQC III-IOLA
Ford- WSS-M2C171-F1 **
Mack®- EOS-4.5 **
MAN- 3575, 270
MB- 228.3, 228.31
MTU- Type 2.1, Type I, Type II
Renault®- RLD-3 **
Volvo®- VDS-4.5 **
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE DIESELALL PLUS® 15W-40 CK-4 is the next generation of CK-4 diesel engine oil. With its unique additive formulation and high viscosity index, it deliversunsurpassed protection in many key areas:
• Improved fuel economy compared to conventional 15W-40 diesel engine oils
• Helps extend oil drain intervals (ODI) in conjunction with OEM recommendations
• Improved engine cleanliness and up to 60% better protection against deposit formation in pistons
• Up to 80% better control of oxidation, acid formation and viscosity breakdown due to high-temperature operating conditions
• Extends the life of critical surfaces, gaskets and seal materials delivering up 50% better wear protection
• Low-ash formulation helps control fouling of exhaust after-treatment devices, extending useful life while lowering long-term operating costs
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 15w-40|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||116.3|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||15.7|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||143|
|Pour Point @ °C/°F||ASTM D5950||-36/-33|
|Cold Cranking Simulator @ -20°C, cP||ASTM D5293||5400|
|High Temp/High Shear Vis @ 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||4.3|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||9.0|
|Sulfated Ash, wt.%||ASTM D874||0.99|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2986||10|