Drydene Radias® AW 46 Hydraulic Fluid
DRYDENE RADIAS® AW 46 HYDRAULIC FLUID is a long-life blend of highly refined base stocks and premium additives formulated to provide excellent protection against wear and oxidation over a wide range of pumps, motors and wide range of hydraulic systems.
Volumes5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE RADIAS® AW HYDRAULIC FLUIDS are recommended for use in the following applications:
- Piston, vane and gear pumps.
- Industrial hydraulic systems and related components.
- Mobile equipment including cranes, excavators and mining implements.
- Industrial gear and bearing sets requiring rust and oxidation inhibited fluids.
- Marine applications where ISO HM category fluids are recommended.
Cincinnati Machine P-70
Eaton E-FDGN-TB002-E, 35VQ25A General Motors LS-2
Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
Sperry Vickers/Eaton I-286-S, M-2950-S
US Steel 127, 136
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE RADIAS® AW HYDRAULIC FLUIDS provide excellent performance across a wide range of applications and temperature ranges:
• Premium anti-wear additives provide maximum protection to heavily-loaded surfaces helping to extend equipment life
• Minimal viscosity change in both low and high temperature applications
• Rapid water separation which helps minimize the effects of rust and corrosion.
• Fortified with anti-foaming agents to reduce air entrainment which also aids in water separation
• Extended service life (5,000 hour TOST, ISO 46) reduces unit maintenance costs
• Helps reduce sludge formation to promote better system cleanliness
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||ISO 46
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||42.7|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||6.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||106|
|Oxidation Hours||ASTM D943||5000|
|Pour Point, °C/°F||ASTM D5950||-33/-27|
|Rust Test||ASTM D665A||Pass|