Drydene GearALL® Heavy-Duty 80W-90 GL-5
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY 80W-90 GL-5 GEAR OIL is a high-quality multipurpose, extreme pressure gear oil designed for use in front and rear drive differential systems specifying conventional gear fluids for both service fill and top off.
Volumes5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY GL-5 GEAR OILS are designed for use in a wide range of applications where conventional GL-5 fluids are recommended:
- On-highway passenger vehicles, heavy-duty trucks and buses, agricultural and farming equipment
- Recommended for hypoid and bevel gears found in many rear and front differentials.
- Suitable for use in manual transmissions where GL-5 fluids are specified.
- May be used for service fills, top-off and refills in hypoid and other drive axles specifying API GL-5 gear oils.
*Can be used for as a top-off fluid in limited slip systems but not intended for filling or refilling applications.
• API GL-5, MT-1
• SAE J-2360
• Ford WSP-M2C197-A
• Meritor Automotive 0-76-D
• Navistar B-22, PG-2
• Mack GO-J
• MAN 342 Type M2
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE GEARALL® HEAVY-DUTY 80W-90 GL-5 GEAR OIL is blended to a unique formulation optimized to provide excellent service in all key performance areas:
- Superior torque and load handling capacity
- Helps prevent gear chatter and slippage
- Exceptional protection against thermal and oxidative degradation
- Robust additives help prevent foaming, rust, corrosion and micro-pitting
- Consistent performance in cold and hot operating environments
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||SAE 80W-90|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt||ASTM D445||144.2|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt||ASTM D445||14.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||98|
|Pour Point, °C||ASTM D97||-31|
|Flash Point, °C||ASTM D92||229|
|Rust Test||ASTM D665||Pass|
|Copper Strip Corrosion||ASTM D130||1b|
|Foam Test||ASTM D892||TR/O|