Drydene Radias® AW 100 Hydraulic Fluid
DRYDENE RADIAS® AW 100 HYDRAULIC FLUID is a long-life blend of highly refined base stocks and premium additives formulated to provide excellent protection against wear and oxidation over a wide range of pumps, motors and wide range of hydraulic systems.
Volumes5 Gal Pail, 55 Gal Drum, Bulk
DRYDENE AW HYDRAULIC FLUIDS are recommended for use in the following applications:
- Piston, vane and gear pumps.
- Industrial hydraulic systems and related components.
- Mobile equipment including cranes, excavators and mining implements.
- Industrial gear and bearing sets requiring rust and oxidation inhibited fluids.
- Marine applications where ISO HM category fluids are recommended.
DIN 51524 Part 1, 2, 3
General Motors LS-2
Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
Sperry Vickers/Eaton I-286-S, M-2950-S
US Steel 127, 136
Features & Benefits
DRYDENE RADIAS® AW 100 HYDRAULIC FLUID provides excellent performance across a wide range of applications and temperature ranges:
- Premium anti-wear additives provide maximum protection to heavily-loaded surfaces helping to extend equipment life.
- Minimal viscosity change in both low and high temperature applications.
- Rapid water separation which helps minimize the effects of rust and corrosion.
- Fortified with anti-foaming agents to reduce air entrainment which also aids in water separation.
- Extended service life (5000 hour TOST, ISO 100) reduces unit maintenance costs.
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||ISO 100|
|Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||98.7|
|Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||ASTM D445||11.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||104|
|Oxidation Hours||ASTM D943||5000|
|Pour Point °C/°F||ASTM D5950||-30/-22|
|Rust Test||ASTM D665A||Pass|