Team Drydene and DRF Invade PRI
Drydene Performance Products and Drydene Racing Formulas (DRF) made a big splash at the 2019 PRI show in December. If you were not in Indianapolis, here’s what you missed:
- Team Drydene meets Team Zero. We announced our primary sponsorship of the World of Outlaws late model team Scott Bloomquist Racing at a press conference on day one of PRI. We’ll be the primary sponsor for Chris Madden, driver of the 0M, and primary on select races for Scott Bloomquist. The two-year deal is incredibly exciting and puts three formidable Team Drydene drivers in the World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series in 2020.
- Team Drydene’s lineup of drivers, including World of Outlaws Sprint Series drives Logan Schuchart and Jacob Allen, World of Outlaws Late Model Series drivers Ricky Weiss and Chris Madden, and NASCAR Cup Series driver Corey LaJoie, all made appearances at the Drydene & DRF booth.
- On display: Logan Schuchart’s 1s Sprint Car and Chris Madden’s 0M Late Model.
- We were overwhelmed by the number of engine builders, race teams, and other professionals from the race world who stopped by our booth. We loved each conversation and look forward to a productive 2020 with some outstanding partners.
- The DRF Advantage was on display. With a race-tested motor on display in the booth, PRI attendees could see in-person just how well DRF protects important motor components. DRF Racing and Break-In Oils will power our Team Drydene cars and drivers this season, so don’t miss out on getting the DRF Advantage in your high-horsepower engine.
DRF and other top-performing Drydene products are available for purchase. Head to Drydene.com and DRFRacing.com for more information.
About Drydene Performance Products
For over a century Drydene lubricants have been made in America and made to last, paving the way on our highways, in our fields and on the production line. And we’re still right here today doing what we do best; helping America Get the Job Done. Drydene products are built with ALL Technology®, Advanced Lubricity Life chemistry, to meet and exceed today’s modern automotive, heavy duty and industrial needs. Drydene offers a complete line of automotive, commercial and industrial lubricants, including engine oils, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), transmission fluids, grease, and hydraulic & gear oils. For more information, visit www.drydene.com or follow us on Facebook: TeamDrydene, Twitter: @TeamDrydene and Instagram: TeamDrydene.
For more on our drivers, visit the Team Drydene page.
Join the team Drydene email newsletter!
Get the latest on DRF and Team Drydene by signing up for our newsletter. If you would like to inquire about DRF products, please use our contact form and someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from Drydene Performance Products. You may unsubscribe from receiving emails from us at any time by using the Unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.